Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Big Sioux River on 220th Street
- Brookings County, South Dakota, and Moody County, South Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1902
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.19553, -96.78464 (decimal degrees)
44°11'44" N, 96°47'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/677031/4895976 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86109 (Bridgehunter.com ID)