Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turtle Creek on 191st Street, 11 mi. north and 2.9 mi. east of Wessington in Nance Township
- Beadle County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.61944, -98.64722 (decimal degrees)
44°37'10" N, 98°38'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/528009/4940768 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tulare SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 03-029-010 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32117 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com