CSX Railroad Bridge
- Stringer bridge over CSX Railroad on S-44-35
- Union County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004 to replace an earlier bridge that may have been wooden.
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Also called
- Santuc Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.57694, -81.50750 (decimal degrees)
34°34'37" N, 81°30'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/453452/3826246 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Whitmire North
- Inventory numbers
- SC 4470003500200 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 55031 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 28, 2012: Added by Joseph Hinson