Replaced an older truss bridge at this same location in 1932. The town was originally called Tucapau Mills but was renamed Startex in 1936.
- Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge over Middle Tyger River on Main Street (Old Alignment)
- Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Bypassed and abandoned in 1989
- Built in 1932; Abandoned when new adjacent bridge built in 1989.
- - Roanoke Iron & Bridge Works of Roanoke, Virginia
- (2)6-panel, riveted Pratt through trusses
Total length: 200.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Tucapau Mills Bridge (1932-36)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.92699, -82.09971 (decimal degrees)
34°55'37" N, 82°05'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/399558/3865497 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57621 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 9, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added builder per email from local resident.
- October 23, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added categories "6-panel truss", "A-frame portal", "Riveted"
- October 23, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- September 20, 2013: New photo from Michael Miller
- August 23, 2013: New Street View added by Michael Miller
- August 15, 2013: Added by Michael Miller