Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Beaver Dam Creek on US 221 in Spartanburg
- Spartanburg, Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1962
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.90139, -81.95111 (decimal degrees)
34°54'05" N, 81°57'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/413104/3862520 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 4220022100600 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32066 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com