Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Allisons Branch on SC 72
- Laurens County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1955
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.49722, -81.79417 (decimal degrees)
34°29'50" N, 81°47'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/427089/3817575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 3040007201000 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32050 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com