Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Branch Lynches Creek on S-29-96
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.59167, -80.61333 (decimal degrees)
34°35'30" N, 80°36'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/535458/3827829 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970009600100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32038 (Bridgehunter.com ID)