Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over branch of Little Lynches River on S-29-95
- Lancaster County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.59111, -80.62361 (decimal degrees)
34°35'28" N, 80°37'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/534516/3827764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2970009500100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32037 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com