Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Branch Langston Creek on S-23-13 in Sans Souci
- Greenville County, South Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Span length: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 58.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.88417, -82.42389 (decimal degrees)
34°53'03" N, 82°25'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/369880/3861122 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paris Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- SC 2370001300100 (South Carolina bridge number)
BH 32026 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com