NH - North Branch Pawtuxet River Bridge
Pratt deck truss bridge on the former NYNH&H branch to Hope; abandoned in 1965. Bridge still shows up on 1970 aerials but has since been removed. Both abutments and the single pier still stand, through the fill has been removed from behind the west abutment.
- Lost Pratt deck truss bridge over North Branch Pawtuxet River on NH Hope Branch
- West Warwick, Kent County, Rhode Island
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1895, lost post-1970
- - New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Pratt deck truss
Length of largest span: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 178.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71769, -71.51849 (decimal degrees)
41°43'04" N, 71°31'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/290497/4621498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65432 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 11, 2015: Added by Ian Martin