Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Nooseneck River on RI 3 in West Greenwich
- Kent County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924; rehabilitated 1939
Span length: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.62667, -71.63250 (decimal degrees)
41°37'36" N, 71°37'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/280756/4611889 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coventry Center
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 360 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31893 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com