Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pawtuxet River on RI 117 (Centerville Road) in West Warwick
- Kent County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1993
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.69583, -71.52194 (decimal degrees)
41°41'45" N, 71°31'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/289382/4616168 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 280 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31898 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com