Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lattice pony truss bridge over Quebrada Beatriz on PR 735
- Cayey, Puerto Rico
- Closed to traffic (?)
- Built 1877; bypassed by new bridge in 1998
- - Eugene Rollin & Co. of Braine-le-Comte, Belgium
- Manuel López-Bayo
- Iron lattice lateral girder
Span length: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 19, 1995
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +18.13455, -66.13156 (decimal degrees)
18°08'04" N, 66°07'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/803532/2007437 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Comerio SE
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 95000844 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
PR 467 (Puerto Rico bridge number)
BH 47946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)