Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over West Branch Pine Creek on PA 2003
- Potter County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1996
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71250, -77.70028 (decimal degrees)
41°42'45" N, 77°42'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/275355/4621379 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 52 2003 0010 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 30363 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com