NS - S Main Street Bridge
This bridge is 1 arch of the Rockville Bridge.
- Stone arch bridge over S Main Street on Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- Perry County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Conrail (CR)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Stone arch
Span length: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33160, -76.91692 (decimal degrees)
40°19'54" N, 76°55'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/337161/4466325 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrisburg West
- Inventory numbers
- PA 50 7406 1072 7074 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 73492 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 6, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com