State Route 1 Arch Bridge
Unsure of exact location, article reads in between Clark’s Ferry and the lower materials plant. Originally designed as an aqueduct and used by the old Pennsylvania Canal Co.
- Lost Brick arch bridge over Unknown on State Route 1
- Duncannon, Perry County, Pennsylvania
- No longer exists
- Built 1840; repaired 1920
- Brick arch
Length of largest span: 25.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39814, -77.02303 (decimal degrees)
40°23'53" N, 77°01'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/328315/4473913 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2020: Added by Dave King