Manasses Guth Covered Bridge 38-39-03
Manasses Guth Bridge
Photo taken by Pat Madden in Septemeber 2011
BH Photo #227877
The bridge that anchors the eastern end of South Whitehall Township's Covered Bridge Park is Manassas Guth's Bridge. It joins the Wehr Covered Bridge as bookends to this unique park along Jordan Creek.
- Covered Burr arch bridge over Jordan Creek on Lapp Road
- South Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1858
- Burr Truss
Span length: 129.0 ft.
Total length: 129.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 96.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 1, 1980
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.62960, -75.55339 (decimal degrees)
40°37'47" N, 75°33'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/453199/4497787 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 31596 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 80003559 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 51737 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 4, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Added NRHP info, street view & imported photos
- March 18, 2012: Added by Pat Madden
- Pat Madden
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com