Lebanon Valley Rail Trail - Overpass
View near Cornwall Inn off Burd Coleman Road
Photo taken by Jodi Christman in August 14, 2013
BH Photo #263490
The C&L bridge in Cornwall solved the level grade crossing problem between the C&L and the Cornwall RR.
- Quadruple intersection Warren truss bridge over uneven grade on Former C&L; Currently Lebanon Valley Rail Trail
- Cornwall, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built ca 1880
- - Conrail (CR)
- Cornwall & Lebanon Railroad (C&L)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Reading Railroad (RDG)
- Quadruple Intersection Warren
- Also called
- C&L/Cornwall Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27428, -76.41387 (decimal degrees)
40°16'27" N, 76°24'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/379794/4459159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57640 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 19, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 17, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Railroad overpass"
- August 17, 2013: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added categories "Wooden deck", "Riveted", "Conrail"
- August 16, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Pennsylvania Railroad", "Philadelphia & Reading Railway", "Conrail", "Penn Central Railroad"
- August 16, 2013: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added categories "Skewed", "Rail-to-trail"