Breakneck Covered Bridge 38-37-12x
Breakneck Covered Bridge
Photo from the Donovan and Kane Collection
BH Photo #533109
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
For the replacement bridge see the listing in Bridgehunter.
- Lost Queenpost through truss bridge over Cheesman Run on Abandoned section of SR 2013
- Lawrence County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1874; Replaced in 1952
- Queenpost through truss
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Jones Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93736, -80.17849 (decimal degrees)
40°56'14" N, 80°10'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/569156/4532127 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 98525 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 12, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com