Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad on Loop Road
- Indiana County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- - Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad (BPRR)
- Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (G&W)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.90010, -79.16627 (decimal degrees)
40°54'00" N, 79°09'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/654455/4529285 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 32 7221 0392 1063 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 19508 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31018 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com