Mount Morris Bridge
Bowstring Mount Morris Greene County Pennsylvania
Probably taken in the 1870s or 1880s. Bridge from the 1870s.
Photo uploaded by Art S.
View this photo at ebay.com
BH Photo #482790
Apparently Massillon did very well in SW PA.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Dunkard Creek
- Mount Morris, Greene County, Pennsylvania
- No longer exists
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Bowstring through truss
- Also called
- Dunkard Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73213, -80.07157 (decimal degrees)
39°43'56" N, 80°04'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/579560/4398439 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 30, 2020: New photos from Art Suckewer
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com