NS - Buchanan Trail Overpass
Facing east, about to cross Carl Ave
Photo taken by Jodi Christman
BH Photo #176996
- Girder bridge over PA 16;SR 0016 (W. Baltimore St.) carrying NS/CSXT
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- In 1908 the railroad was moved to its present location, the "high line" west of Jefferson Street. It previously ran down Carlisle St.
- - Cumberland Valley Railroad (CVRR)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Also called
- PRR Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.79091, -77.73003 (decimal degrees)
39°47'27" N, 77°43'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/266239/4408116 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 28 0016 0360 0365 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 46128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 24, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories
- April 20, 2012: Photo imported by Jodi Christman
- March 23, 2011: New photos from Jodi Christman
- October 24, 2010: New photo from Jodi Christman
- October 10, 2010: Updated by Jodi Christman: Corrected railroad name &added more info.
- September 11, 2010: Added by Jodi Christman