Conococheague Creek Bridge
FROM THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY:
No local bridge inspection report was available at District 8-0. August 1997 field inspection found that the 1870 metal truss bridge has been removed and the road closed.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Conococheague Creek on Patton Bridge Road
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1870; rehabilitated 1969; bridge removed between 1992 and 1997
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83833, -77.79333 (decimal degrees)
39°50'18" N, 77°47'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/260983/4413548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 28 7201 0429 3080 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 26, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description note