Pyles Twin Bridge
Bridge name taken from a plaque at the Chester County end of the bridge. Plaque at the Delaware County end does not mention name.
- Concrete arch bridge over Brandywine Creek on Creek Road / Historic PA SR 100
- Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- - G.A. Flink
- 6 Span Concrete Deck Arch
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 500.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85333, -75.59667 (decimal degrees)
39°51'12" N, 75°35'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/448959/4411649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wilmington North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 23 3101 0010 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 14941 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 5, 2014: Updated by Patrick S. O'Donnell: 2013 NBI info differs from that already posted, changed "Carries" info due to it being inaccurate, changed bridge name to that reflected on a plaque.
- Patrick S. O'Donnell - 1 [dot] 991km [at] comcast [dot] net