Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost concrete arch bridge over Crum Lynn Creek on West Ridley Avenue
- Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Destroyed by flood
- Built ca. 1930; destroyed by flood in 1992
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90500, -75.27167 (decimal degrees)
39°54'18" N, 75°16'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/476778/4417248 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 23 2004 0020 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 15215 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41556 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com