Clark Creek Bridge
FROM THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY:
The single span, 69'-long, reinforced concrete arch bridge is under earth fill, and it is not visible from the guiderail-lined roadway. The bridge is a standard design of the state highway department.
- Concrete arch bridge over Clark Creek on US 22 in Dauphin
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- - PennDOT Bridge Division
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36975, -76.96127 (decimal degrees)
40°22'11" N, 76°57'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/333488/4470643 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrisburg West
- Inventory numbers
- PA 22 0022 0150 1231 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 25, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: corrected waterway name
- April 15, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Corrected GPS