Letort Spring Run Bridge
The single span, reinforced concrete slab bridge with paneled parapets is supported on a concrete substructure.
- Slab bridge over Letort Spring Run on Bonnybrook Rd,T481
- Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built in 1920CA
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.17592, -77.18597 (decimal degrees)
40°10'33" N, 77°11'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/313878/4449573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 14094 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 60266 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 15, 2014: Updated by Jodi Christman: Changed date from 1940CA to 1920CA