Mill Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville in December 26, 2016
BH Photo #373848
Bridge was replaced in 2003.
- Pony truss bridge over Mill Creek on Old State Rd
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; Replaced 2003
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.23475, -79.23494 (decimal degrees)
41°14'05" N, 79°14'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/647919/4566319 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7212 0562 0044 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 43457 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30706 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 26, 2016: Updated by Luke: Re-marked bridge as replaced because the bridge in the imagery isn't a pony truss.
- December 26, 2016: Updated by Brian Manville: Corrected GPS location and reclassified the bridge as "open to traffic".