Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Pine Creek on Pine Creek Road
- Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93167, -77.33500 (decimal degrees)
40°55'54" N, 77°20'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/303412/4533796 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 14 7935 5107 0033 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30637 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2008)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com