Cabin Run Covered Bridge 38-09-10
Cabin Run Covered Bridge -- October 25, 2009
Upstream side view
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #151792
Example of Town lattice truss.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Cabin Run Covered Bridge on Covered Bridge Rd over Cabin Run Creek Plumstead Twp, PA
- PlumsteadTownship, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1874
- Town lattice through truss
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 1,110.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 1, 1980
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43198, -75.11257 (decimal degrees)
40°25'55" N, 75°06'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/490452/4475710 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- PA 09 1004 0110 0466 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
NRHP 80003443 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 43555 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 21, 2015: HAER photos posted by Dave King
- March 2, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Added NRHP info, imported photo
- December 16, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Added GPS coordinates
- December 9, 2010: Updated by Bill Stephens: Type of bridge, type of traffic
- January 3, 2010: Updated by Raymond Klein: Added five photos.
- October 31, 2009: Updated by Raymond Klein: Added bridge. Info doesn't agree with NBI info.
- October 27, 2009: Updated by Raymond Klein: Imported from NBI. Added three photos. Added Carversville, PA to name. Doylestown, PA to USGS.
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Frank Hicks
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER PA-197 - Cabin Run Covered Bridge, Schlentz Hill Road across Cabin Run, Pipersville, Bucks County, PA