Sheep Hole Road Bridge in Tinicum Township
Sheep Hole Road -- January 31, 2010
Overview looking North towards Geigel Hill Road
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #154187
The date is taken from that on the similar bridge on the same road.
- Pony truss bridge over Tinicum Creek on Sheep Hole Road First of two bridges coming North from Headquarters Road
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- CCC bridge, probably 1932
- - Civilian Conservation Corps
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.47373, -75.14315 (decimal degrees)
40°28'25" N, 75°08'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/487866/4480348 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 7009 0432 0361 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 07561 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30560 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 30, 2015: Updated by Clark Vance: Build date
- November 29, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added builder per forum comment
- February 3, 2010: Updated by Raymond Klein: Added photos. Tinicum Twp to Name & Overview. Location info in Overview. Owner changed to Twp. USGS frm Bedminster to Doylestown.
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com