Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden pony truss bridge over Delaware Canal on Hazzards Private Lane
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Unknown status
- Built 1832; rehabilitated 1970
- Pony truss
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.54667, -75.08167 (decimal degrees)
40°32'48" N, 75°04'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/493084/4488437 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 09 7935 6450 4131 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41453 (Bridgehunter.com ID)