Scarlets Mill Bridge
Built in 1881 in the Pottsville shops of the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad, it was used as an overhead crossing on a branch just west of Reading. Sometime between 1907 and 1935 it was moved to its present location. The trail is maintained by The Horse-Shoe Trail Club. Best access is via Sparrow Lane. Follow yellow blazed trail.
- June 18, 2021: New photos from Chester Gehman
- June 12, 2021: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added description and other stuff.
- February 19, 2010: Added by James Baughn
- HAER PA-210 - Scarlets Mill Bridge, Spanning former Reading Railroad, Scarlets Mill, Berks County, PA
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com