Google Riddlesburg girder
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #245352
The bridge is being rehabbed and a temporary bridge is in place for crossing. PennDOT District 9 indicates: "All work on this project will consist of the construction of a temporary bridge and roadway, the replacement of concrete backwalls, the placement of new steel beams, a new concrete deck and parapets as well as roadway approach work as needed." Bridge is expected to be completed by late May 2013.
- Girder bridge over Raystown Branch Juniata River on Sr 1036 (6 Mile Run Road)
- Bedford County, Pennsylvania
- Under construction
- Built 1935; rehabbed 2012/2013
Length of largest span: 91.9 ft.
Total length: 192.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Also called
- Raystown Branch Juniata River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.16194, -78.25556 (decimal degrees)
40°09'43" N, 78°15'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/733725/4449343 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 04219 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 55009 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 12, 2022: New Street View added by Brandon Cooper
- December 25, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description on current condition