Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Upper Dry Run Creek on Smith Ferry Road (PA 4047)
- Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1900; rehabilitated 1996
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Skew angle
- 30 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.65833, -80.50000 (decimal degrees)
40°39'30" N, 80°30'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/542267/4500950 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Liverpool North
- Inventory numbers
- PA 04 4047 0030 2613 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 03787 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41424 (Bridgehunter.com ID)