2000 NBI shows this as being on Chapel Dr which does not cross the creek. It also mentions "@ INTER. W/ SR 1008" which matches this location. Build date for the UCEB matches removal date for truss.
- Lost through truss bridge over Connoquenessing Creek on Chapel (or Celia) Drive
- Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1890 by the Penn Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1944; replaced 2003
- - Penn Bridge Co. of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 205.1 ft.
Total length: 210.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.4 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Celia Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.81663, -80.24230 (decimal degrees)
40°48'60" N, 80°14'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/563900/4518677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 04 1005 0050 1559 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41418 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- October 7, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Mapped probably location, possible corrected street name
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Geoff Hubbs