PRR - Piney Fork Tunnel
- Tunnel under Allegheny Valley Railroad Co. on abandoned PRR Peters Creek Branch
- South Park Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- May become part of a trail.
- Built 1924, abandoned 1962
- - Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
Total length: 175.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- PRR - Green Man Tunnel
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27254, -79.96883 (decimal degrees)
40°16'21" N, 79°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/587670/4458517 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63411 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 8, 2014: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Pghbridges.com - Pictures and information