Reynolds Ave. Bridge
Facing west along the tracks to view the profile of the bridge. Behind where I stood is the 3-way split to the Gettysburg rail yard. Sorry about the dim lighting of the photos, it was an over cast day.
Daniel Hopkins, May 2011
BH Photo #199837
A single slab bridge with decorative brick work.
- Bridge over Gettysburg Railroad on N. Reynolds Ave.
- Gettysburg, Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 2008
- A single slab with brick work on the underside for aesthetic purposes.
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 69.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83767, -77.24820 (decimal degrees)
39°50'16" N, 77°14'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/307631/4412159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 48813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 23, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added photos
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net