BH Photo #416219
Lost tunnel demolished in the 1950s
- Lost Tunnel under Rock formation on US 30
- Sherman County, Oregon
- Built 1920, blasted away 1950s
Total length: 75.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.64655, -120.93462 (decimal degrees)
45°38'48" N, 120°56'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/660941/5056852 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 80072 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 12, 2018: Added by Leslie R trick
- Leslie R Trick - Leslie [dot] Trick [at] gmail [dot] com