Bohemian Hall Covered Bridge
Bohemian Hall Bridge Truss
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 1992
BH Photo #421513
The Bohemian Hall covered bridge near Scio, Oregon was a Howe truss, aluminium-sided structure was built in 1947.The 132-foot bridge was constructed for $30,000. The bridge was named for nearby Bohemia Hall which was built about 1922 by the Czechoslovakian community that settled in the area. In 1987 the bridge was dismantled and was to be rebuilt in Timber Linn Park at Albany. However, the timbers of the Howe truss rotted and plans to rebuild the bridge were dropped.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Crabtree Creek on Richardson Gap Road
- Scio, Linn County, Oregon
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1947 Removed to storage 1986 destroyed 1996
- Howe through truss
Total length: 132.0 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 81069 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2018: New photo from Richard Doody
- April 7, 2018: Added by Richard Doody