Fern Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Garland in May 2017
BH Photo #437526
One of at least 3 bridges built in the Eagle Creek Trail area (Fern Creek Bridge, Tish Creek Bridge, Black Bear Falls Bridge) in 1963 with the same exact design.
Destroyed by the Eagle Creek Fire in September, 2017.
- Lost Truss bridge over Fern Creek on Eagle Creek Trail
- Hood River County, Oregon
- Destroyed by fire
- Built 1963
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 3.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.61630, -121.88714 (decimal degrees)
45°36'59" N, 121°53'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/586765/5052019 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83320 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 31, 2018: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net