Rimrock Park Bridge
Photo taken by Patrick Gurwell in July 2017
BH Photo #476414
Relocated main span from the Crooked River Bridge on Elliot Lane
- Double-intersection Warren through truss bridge over Crooked River on Pedestrian trail
- Prineville, Crook County, Oregon
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Coast Bridge Co. of Portland, Oregon
- Double-intersection Warren through truss
Span length: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
- Also called
- Prineville Through Truss Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.29289, -120.84796 (decimal degrees)
44°17'34" N, 120°50'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 10/671688/4906656 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68958 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 2, 2020: New photos from Mike Goff
- October 6, 2020: Updated by Dave King: Added category "A-frame portal"
- July 17, 2020: New photos from Patrick Gurwell
- August 21, 2015: New Street View added by Luke
- August 20, 2015: Added
- ccprd.org - Image
- Patrick Gurwell - pgurwell [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Goff - michael [dot] goff [at] hotmail [dot] com