Econtuchka Road Bridge
The Daily Oklahoman: March 7 1950
BH Photo #465698
A "Recycled" span that traveled 17 miles to serve a location that had it's previous truss washed away.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over North Canadian River on Econtuchka Road (CR 349)
- Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1924 at different location; Moved here in 1950; Replaced 1987
- Modified Pratt through truss
Total length: 108.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- CR 349-North Canadian River Bridge
Old State Highway 99 Bridge (Previous Location)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.41047, -96.78898 (decimal degrees)
35°24'38" N, 96°47'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/700762/3920808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88110 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 6, 2020: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- February 6, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com