Old US 60-Arkansas River Bridge (1911)
Special Collections, Oklahoma State University Library
BH Photo #465426
All but 1 through truss span destroyed by flooding in 1944. Those spans replaced by 3 Parker through trusses that lasted until the entire structure was replaced in 2004.
Builder and date come from information provided by Wes Kinsler on the 1944 bridge page.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Arkansas River on Old US 60 (Kelley Ave.)
- Osage County, Oklahoma
- All but one span lost to flooding in 1944, that span and newer structure replaced in 2004.
- Built 1911
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. of Leavenworth, Kansas
- (6)6-panel, riveted Pratt through trusses
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.69376, -97.05041 (decimal degrees)
36°41'38" N, 97°03'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/674169/4062671 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87963 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 29, 2020: New photos from Tony Dillon