Flat Rock Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Flat Rock Creek on N4060 Rd.
- McIntosh County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.27000, -95.78667 (decimal degrees)
35°16'12" N, 95°47'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/246516/3906546 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 044480000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 14, 2021: Updated by Jay Bissell: Bridge has been replace.
- November 11, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Bridge creek crossing updated.