Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Sand Creek on E1040
- Lincoln County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Span length: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.50611, -96.71611 (decimal degrees)
35°30'22" N, 96°42'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/707083/3931630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 013910000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 29281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com