Tiger Creek Bridge
- Arch bridge over Tiger Creek on 1st Street in Drumright
- Drumright, Creek County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 25.6 ft.
Total length: 27.6 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.98420, -96.59893 (decimal degrees)
35°59'03" N, 96°35'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/716465/3984861 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 790 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 239630000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28894 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 26, 2008: Updated by Rick Mattioni: Coordinates updated.