NBI Structure Number: DAPTRASIL0LWQUI
- Deck arch bridge over Medicine Creek on Quinette Road
- Fort Sill, Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Was a low water crossing that was washed away in 2007, turned into a bridge in 2010
- Concrete deck arch
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.67881, -98.39244 (decimal degrees)
34°40'44" N, 98°23'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/555656/3837593 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Sill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 56520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 8, 2013: Updated by Matthew Eccles: Imported Data from NBI