Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over West Cache Creek on N2472
- Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 144.0 ft.
Total length: 377.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.46333, -98.57333 (decimal degrees)
34°27'48" N, 98°34'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/539186/3813613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 032340000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28838 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com