Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on 1640C
- Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.47806, -98.48139 (decimal degrees)
34°28'41" N, 98°28'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/547597/3815316 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 025220000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com